Monday 4 August 2014

Last Months Favourites (July)


Im going to list all my favs here and tell you why I have been loving them in the month of July....

SAMY Fat Hair Zero Calories Hairspray - This stuff has a super strong hold which has been brilliant when I have been wearing my hair up. Freezes it in place and doesnt leave it looking greasy. Word of warning though over using this product may dry your hair out.

AVON Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum - this little bad boy have been my saving grace in July. I dyed over highlights back in June and when the REALLY hot weather hit, my hair just turned to straw at the ends (maybe a slight exaggeration here but you all know what I mean) I started applying this just after I styled my hair and it instantly boosts some of that lost moisture in to my dry ends. Would have been lost without this stuff.

AVON Makeup Fixing Spray - Right I love the summer and the sun and all that jazz but doesnt it just play havok with your makeup. I started fixing my makeup in place with the Avon Fixing Spray and as if by magic my makeup was staying in place....RESULT.

Soap & Glory Peaches Clean 3 in 1 - This is always a staple im my face routine - I use it at night to remove my make up and wash my face. Love the feelng once you wash it off. Literally feel like my skin can breath again after washing with this.

Maybelline 1,2,3 Perfect Foundation - My skintone has been all over the place lately so in June I took a trip to boots to hunt out a better coverage of foundation to even my face out. After about an hour of looking I stumbled across this. It has 3 different elements that evens out skintone. It has been working really well with my skin and love it because it is buildable.  Given me a little bit of my confidence back....WOOHOO.

Sleek Correct and Conceal Palette - Some of you may have seen my very first video on sun spots. This sleek palette is soooo affordable and does a fantastic job at covering my sun spot under my eye. Cant leave the house without this just now.

URBAN DECAY Sin Eye Primer - I have used this primer for years now and cant go past it. I love how it has a very slight colour to it, which means you can wear it on its own. I always use this to prime my eyes and my shadow never budges. It is a little more expensive than other brands but a little goes such a long way. Think I will always love this stuff.

Random Fav - Watching other bloggers beauty vids on YouTube....I am not kidding when I say I cannot get enough of these just now. They are all very inspring and very informative....my purse is now empty mind you as keep buying lots. 

So there you have it, my July favourites. I already have a couple of favs this month but you will have to wait till next month to see what they are....

Much Love
xXx

1 comment:

  1. I was nominated for Liebster award, and had to nominate 11 other bloggers, I selected you!

    Please follow the link for the rules and your questions :) x http://emilyldn.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-libster-award.html
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete